K-pop band BTS calls for end to rising anti-Asian racism

snoop1130

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

The so called Asian hate is only directed against the Chinese for the devastation they have caused with their virus. Unfortunately other Asians have been caught up it it by idiots who cannot tell nationalities apart.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2021 at 2:08 PM, Jillie Norman said:

I guess it's all about respect for every race. Most men in Korea really do look like girls, but that's their DNA and culture.  

Sure. This guy too. He  is just a little north of Seoul.

image.jpeg.2abe6500af57beea0e1f2154e61d1aa1.jpeg

He was in a little movie called The Eternals.

image.jpeg

Edited by sqwakvfr

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2021 at 7:49 AM, jesimps said:

How come everyone but me sees all this racism happening? It appears that people blame every little setback in life on being racially discriminated against. There are never any specifics, just the general cry of "racism" seems to be enough.

The only racism I see is directed at elderly white males. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

The only racism I see is directed at elderly white males. 

If you add black males (which might be appropriate - dont you agree ?) then all is left not to be subjected to racism are well tanned species or Chinese which are supposed to be yellow in color (which I never noticed myself) or red (american indians - but same thing, never met anybody with a red skin actually and if I did I would not care at all). I only become suspicious if they are distinctively blue or green.......

On 4/1/2021 at 7:37 PM, loong said:

I can believe that they may get mocked for the way that they look, but that has nothing to do with them being Asian!

I can't decide whether they are a weird looking boy band or a weird looking girl band.

it all depends on the day of the week and the place but will go for your 2nd second choice 555

On 7/8/2022 at 7:15 AM, BritManToo said:

Stop oppressing us!

We can identify as a race if we want. A race trapped in a man's body.  

And they are not being mocked for being Asian... I think it's more likely they are being mocked for their looks....plastic surgery and dyed hair, stupid dancing and crappy tacky teenage girl songs.  Would not matter what race they were.  

Edited by jak2002003
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...