Changing status of "Non O" Marriage Visa financial requirement

Last year I bank deposited 400,000 baht to obtain my (1) one year Non O marriage visa.  This year I''d  like to apply and extend under the 40,000+ a month requirement . Would I need to show a whole year or would 2 -3 months of 40,000+ income into my Thai account from abroad be sufficient .

Since you are already on a extension you will have to show 12 months of transfers from abroad equal to or greater than 40k baht.

The 2 or 3 months is only for the first extension application.

Edit: If you are from a country whose embassy here still issues proof of income you could use one to apply using the income option.

Edited by ubonjoe

Hi UbonJoe, Is there a list available that is pretty current ?  Like UK, NZ, Aust etc

Ubonjoe said above, "If you are from a country whose embassy here still issues proof of income you could use one to apply using the income option."

19 minutes ago, Chao Lao Beach said:

Hi UbonJoe, Is there a list available that is pretty current ?  Like UK, NZ, Aust etc

Ubonjoe said above, "If you are from a country whose embassy here still issues proof of income you could use one to apply using the income option."

Australia, UK and USA are the only 3 not issuing Embassy income letters.