Dave Grohl to star as the villain in new James Bond movie

snoop1130

DaveGrohlJamesBond.jpg

Foo Fighters’ fearless leader Dave Grohl is taking his first steps into Hollywood, starring as the foil to 007 in the long-postponed James Bond movie No Time To Die.

The movie has been marred by delays due to the coronavirus pandemic, having originally been slated for release in November 2019, and now the decision has been made to reshoot certain scenes with the Foos frontman, starring as Grohlfinger – the musical side-kick to Rami Malek’s Lyutsifer Safin.

“He’ll essentially be The Man With The Golden Drum,” a spokesperson for the studio told Film Of Our Lives. “The Bond universe has long been missing a musical element and we believe Dave can bring in a new audience to the tuxedo-wearing, womanising, ageless bore.”

Full Story: https://www.kerrang.com/the-news/dave-grohl-to-star-as-the-villain-in-new-james-bond-movie/

IMO there hasn't been a good Bond villain in ages.

I liked Robert Carlisle in Trainspotting, but was disappointed when he didn't bring any of that madness to his Bond turn.

I'll stick with Goldfinger: "no, Mr Bond, I expect you to die!"

I suspect some of these films are going into mothballs to prevent social outrage.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...