What international flights are operating into Australia from Thailand direct or non-direct?

I just noticed a post which mentioned the only inter flights from Thailand to Sydney are the repatriation flights organized by the Aust. Embassy in Bangkok, and the waiting list is very long.

I know passengers arriving into Sydney have to register in advance. Registration form available on Aust. Gov't site. 

Any up to date specific information on flights other than repat. flights now operating into Sydney much appreciated. Thanks.

All Austalians should register through the aust embassy website and stay up to date with their Facebook page. Singapore airlines through the embassy will offer aussies flights if you're registered. The embassy has their list and will continue to offer flights, but there are limited seats. They do email flights to Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide which can be arranged by them or you contact SA of your interest, same the embassy. Every fortnight the embassy seeks intention to fly, if your registered and provide details. Singapore Airlines are taking bookings on some routes, such as Bangkok to Changi to connect with their flights to Australia that are on offer from the embassy besides flights they arrange. Good luck I'm back in Australia as a result and grateful to the embassy.

4 hours ago, Haveasay said:

All Austalians should register through the aust embassy website and stay up to date with their Facebook page. Singapore airlines through the embassy will offer aussies flights if you're registered. The embassy has their list and will continue to offer flights, but there are limited seats. They do email flights to Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide which can be arranged by them or you contact SA of your interest, same the embassy. Every fortnight the embassy seeks intention to fly, if your registered and provide details. Singapore Airlines are taking bookings on some routes, such as Bangkok to Changi to connect with their flights to Australia that are on offer from the embassy besides flights they arrange. Good luck I'm back in Australia as a result and grateful to the embassy.

Thanks.

You mentioned "Singapore Airlines are taking bookings on some routes, such as Bangkok to Changi to connect with their flights to Australia that are on offer from the embassy besides flights they arrange."

I'm not 100% sure what you're meaning, can you please expand a bit? Appreciated.

You said you got back to Australia, are you meaning Sydney?  Can you please share what flights you took. Were any of your flight sectors to get to Sydney using the Australian Embassy Bkk system, or did you book independently? Thanks

Edited by scorecard

Ok. In September I began searching for flights to Aust. and most had up to 3 transit, but the news around was your in for chasing refunds as flights got delayed or cancelled. I emailed the embassy saying weird to book flights through them. I registered and got sent emails re flights,. Like register interest for upcoming flights, but I felt at over 60, a health risk, so waited until I knew suvsnabahumi was closed for transits. Meaning only those leaving had met internal requirements to leave, incl test 3 days prior etc. Moving on in January I registered interest, but numbers on flights kept getting reduced, 45, 38, 25 and had given up, but got a call from SA offering flights to Bris, Melb and Adel. I stuck to price during convo, $1500, via changi, and chose Adel. Embassy doing Syd only. There were offers from embassy to join flights from changi to Bris and Canb, but grateful to embassy and kept in touch regular and from embassy FB to stay informed and like you found forum users top for everything, like asq experience. Hope that helps but I'll check if you reply