90 Day Receipt Lost

I went in for my for yearly visa retirement renewal today and they asked me for my 90-Day receipt. Had never asked for that before but for the life of me I can't find it. It had come out of my passport and somehow got mislaid. But without it they would not renew my visa. Does any one know what I can do about this? I did it at Bumrungrad so I hope they keep a copy but won't know till tomorrow and if they don't what can I do? Thanks. 

Hmmm,

Don't you have to report it lost to the police?  I remember having to ride from Changwattana to the nearest police station to report a missing document. There were mocy taxi guys outside Immigration solely for that purpose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Hmmm,

Don't you have to report it lost to the police?  I remember having to ride from Changwattana to the nearest police station to report a missing document. There were mocy taxi guys outside Immigration solely for that purpose.

Yes it might not be a good idea to say that you lost it. Better say your dog ate it ????

I JUST got back from Jomtien immigration today. I had done my 90-day online but neglected to print out the receipt. By the time I got around to printing the receipt, the web site had gone down. I knew my next report date was around 10 May, so I went in, explained the situation, and she gave me a brand new 90 day date of 2 July. I could tell she was a little annoyed and just wanted me out of there.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2021 at 8:48 AM, khunjeff said:

So YOU need to provide a printout of information from THEIR records, otherwise they can't possibly extend your stay. I'm glad that makes sense to them.

There's absolutely no need for us to keep any of this ???? but they know there's always the possibility we might lose something and they can use it as an excuse to toss our salad. I had gone in for my 90 day report a couple years ago and TM6 number was entered by them in the computer incorrectly. The IO actually yelled at me for their mistake, and much to his surprise (living up to the stereotype of my being an American) I yelled back at him twice as loud telling him I wanted to very the information that he entered to make sure it was correct ????

• Sad 1