Date of vaccination for trip to Thailand.

My friend has a visa agent in Germany. He has been told he needs to have a date of vaccination for his visa to Thailand. He is waiting to get the vaccination so does not know what the date will be. I told him to go to the consulate in Germany but he says they are hard to contact. Has anyone heard about needing a vaccination date?. Thanks.

Wrong info. Travel to Thailand is possible without Visa, under certain other conditions (see Website of Thai consulates)

1. If your friend is vaccinated with an approved vaccine, his mandatory quarantine will be 7 days.

2. If not, the quarantine will be 10 days.

Info current as of April 1, 2021

Edited by Swiss1960
  • Like 2

You cannot get the 7 day quarantine unless you have received your final dose of an approved vaccine at least 14 days before arrival in Thailand. Uploading your vaccination details/certificate is part of the Certificate of Entry process.

By final dose, that means your second shot of Pfizer, Moderna, Vaxzevria, etc., or your first and only dose of Johnson and Johnson if you get that single dose vaccine:
image.png.c68bd1e6c05ca7c8fe9cbe5361f48de0.png

• Like 1

On 4/12/2021 at 1:32 AM, natway09 said:

Hang about,..... the developments of last 3 weeks & Songkran revellers travelling all around the counrty unchecked may change all & any plans by the end of the month

I stated here 3,weeks ago that there will be a lock down with in 2,to 3 weeks  the writing was on the wall that it was getting worse, that why my friend canceled now he will wait till June or July why go if all is in lock-down and this time up  to 3.months in some areas, why check out what happening in INDIA  new covid double strain