How to block or ignore someone when using Android mobile phone.n using

The Hammer2021

I asked this last week. I got one answer. It did not work. The subject has now disappeared. SO

How do I block or ignore someone when using Android mobile phone? Clicking on or hovering over profile information/image merely creates a link NOT an invitation to block or ignore user. I suggest  it is not possible to block a user using an Android mobile phone platform.

Are you talking about blocking their telephone calls and text messages?

If so open the contact, and in the bottom right-hand corner there are three dots click on them and you'll see block contact.

If this doesn't work it could be that you're using an older version of the Android operating system. Try looking in YouTube for the solution.

• Like 1

The instructions you were given previously work just fine, its clearly you that are unable to do it. I use the method described everyday ! on android tablet to access profiles and other tasks, so please dont say it doesnt work.

Screenshot_20210415-134310_Firefox.jpg

• Like 1

Lets try another angle for you to try, what device are you using ? Phone or tablet or what ?

Assuming a tablet, look to the far top right corner next to your name is an arrow, click that and a menu will drop, on that menu is "ignore user". See screenshot

Screenshot_20210415-135706_Firefox.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

How do I block or ignore someone when using Android mobile phone?

First touch the 3 horizontal bars at the top right side of the page.

Then you will see this and then touch account.                    Then this where you touch ignored usersimage.png.b46f6f5b597f2a65dbe33b1264b68d5e.png    image.png.7f6ed6f27f91ec23bf44f83a83bd87e1.png

• Like 1

Sorry your topic headline was not really specific. I now take it that you mean IGNORE someone on Thai Visa app and not phone calls on your Android..

Follow Charlie & Joe's instructions, or alternatively, if you do not want to see a post put up by someone, IGNORE IT, do not read it, a bit like some of these 'snowflake' celebrities or sportsmen should do.

Edited by KannikaP
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

First touch the 3 horizontal bars at the top right side of the page.

Then you will see this and then touch account.                    Then this where you touch ignored usersimage.png.b46f6f5b597f2a65dbe33b1264b68d5e.png    image.png.7f6ed6f27f91ec23bf44f83a83bd87e1.png

Got it...thank you. My mistake was I was focusing on excluding a member by using their profile to generate an ignore message not adding their name  to a field in my profile. Good very handy.

Edited by The Hammer2021