Not that general rant but still decided to share the story. Please note that it happened prior to COVID crysis — it was 2 years ago, in old happy rich days.

So I planned to move from the town a bit closer to the shore and was looking for a house for rent and my agent found one conforming my needs. She clearly stated that the house is available, so we agreed with the landlord (landlady) on meeting time and came to the house to check it.

Once we arrived we found out that the previous tenants (a woman and a child, as I heard the voices from the outside) were still living there. I walked around the house looking at the territory, while landlord was inviting me to check the house "come see inside, no problem, they move out tomorrow". But as I saw from the plenty of toys and other stuff lying around the house, the previous tenants haven't packed their boxes yet and seem to not actually move out the very next day.

I've made up an excuse for my agent that I don't like the house territory and we moved away. It was quite hard to explain later that I'm not renting a house from someone with no manners nor common sense, but still agent agreed on looking for another house.