Installing Sharp Hot & Cold Water Dispenser

Saraburi121

Just purchased a Sharp Hot & Cold Water Dispenser model SB-29S and was going through the instructions.  Didn't come with a 3 prong plug, just a green wire to run to ground.  Bought a prong, crimped well and taped so that should be good.  All the outlets in the house have three prong ports and I watched the electrician run every outlet ground wire.  Letting the Dispenser set for a day or so before operating and I am one of those folks that actually read instruction manuals. 

My question is about the statement in the instructions "To equip with electrical leakage protection device such as ELCB is recommended"  see picture 1.  I looked at my main breaker and breakers and noticed that the main breaker has "RCBO" printed on it (pictures 2&3).  Did a bit of reading and the RCBO main should cover it?  Please advise if I am correct. 

Pic 1.jpeg

Pic 2.jpeg

Pic 3.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Saraburi121 said:

My question is about the statement in the instructions "To equip with electrical leakage protection device such as ELCB is recommended"  see picture 1.  I looked at my main breaker and breakers and noticed that the main breaker has "RCBO" printed on it (pictures 2&3).  Did a bit of reading and the RCBO main should cover it?  Please advise if I am correct. 

Yes.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Saraburi121 said:

Thanks for the confirmation!  Much appreciated. 

You're welcome ????

If unsure it never hurts to ask, it can sometimes hurt if you don't (c. Harry Wardle - apprentice instructor).