About 20 Nuns in Chiang Mai Have COVID

snoop1130

a1-1-3-1.jpg

CHIANG MAI, April 22 (TNA) – About 20 nuns, mostly elderly ones, at a single monastery were confirmed with COVID-19.

The nuns who were diagnosed with the novel coronavirus at the same time practiced Buddhism at one monastery in Pa Daed sub-district of Muang Chiang Mai district. They were admitted at Chiang Mai Hospital and health workers had yet to find the source of their infection.

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-680911

tnalogo.jpg

-- © Copyright TNA 2021-04-22

Today’s 237 new cases bring the total since January in Chiang Mai to 2,819, with 222 people already having returned home.

There was also an outbreak at Wing 41, with 53 people having contracted the virus, with 41 being quarantined at the Wing 41 itself, while the other 19 being in field hospitals or hospitals.

https://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/citynews/covid-19/20-nuns-tested-positive-bringing-todays-number-to-237/ 

11 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Oh, I dunno. The types of bars I've been to in the past, they were all dressed as nuns.

You idiot, are you drunk again or still drunk from a year ago.  You have been told not to go to the bars where the nuns are because with the nuns it is that they all go to the same bars so that they can make sure that this nun gets none, you were supposed to go to the bar where some of the men dress as nurses so you can have you temperature taken via the rectum.

Edited by Russell17au
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

You idiot, are you drunk again or still drunk from a year ago.  You have been told not to go to the bars where the nuns are because with the nuns it is that they all go to the same bars so that they can make sure that this nun gets none, you we supposed to go to the bar where they dress as nurses so you can have you temperature taken.

Sorry, my mistake.

What type of thermometer do they use, should I be getting excited?

• Haha 1

On 4/22/2021 at 10:03 PM, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Must not have been wearing their amulets as thais seem to think those make them invincible...

That is offensive to Thai people. Take your poverty back to the SH you came from.

10 hours ago, hmficc said:

That is offensive to Thai people. Take your poverty back to the SH you came from.

Agreed on the SH, thanks to the stable genius that made it that way over the past several yrs...... and managed to kill off 500k due to his negligence and ego...

As for me if I go to the Wat and beg forgiveness, can we be friends again, since you seem to be the chosen representative of all thais and their opinions....

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/thai-man-in-car-crash-credits-magical-amulet-for-saving-his-life/

Seems to have worked for this guy......

• Haha 1