return with 45 day visa exempt with current retirement exstention is this possible?

If I have a current valid extension with a permit of entry to enter Thailand? Will I be allowed to enter Thailand on a 45 day visa exempt? the reason for this that I thinking of going back Uk and then return to Thailand on the visa exempt option as it looks like I would only need to get covid insurance cover for the 45 days stay about 5,000Bhat .. And would not require health insurance.

If I enter on this could I then revert back to my retirement extension when here?

If you can come in visa exempt and need to run to another country there are some options. Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Dubai are open. 

Nepal, Pakistan, and Dubai are the ones without quarantine.

While it is a huge hassle its certainly possible if you have the money.

12 minutes ago, yeahbutif said:

So if the borders we're open ? could I do a border run ? To extended my 45 days? Or if they are closed, would immigration give me extension? Or would I have to return to UK...

You can extend the 45 day entry for 30 days. And at this time 60 day covid 19 extension is possible.

41 minutes ago, at15 said:

If you can come in visa exempt and need to run to another country there are some options. Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Dubai are open. 

Nepal, Pakistan, and Dubai are the ones without quarantine.

While it is a huge hassle its certainly possible if you have the money.

Pakistan  is a Red zone country

In the UK you will be required  to quarantine  and test. You can only leave if you have the a valid reason to leave the UK. You will need to quarantine  here...Anyway..get your insurance  here before you  go...BTW Someone  recently claimed to be returning  to UK on another Thread  to get a jab in Preston but I never believed the post and it has since gone  dead...Further more...once you  get back to UK there is no reason to return here anymore...unlike last year the UK is preferable to here

25 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

OP, your living up to your username. Not good plan even if it could work. 

You have a reentry permit and the immigration officer will notice it.

The idea is that you have a permit for the IO to notice. It's the absence of a re-entry permit that would cause a problem.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

The idea is that you have a permit for the IO to notice. It's the absence of a re-entry permit that would cause a problem.

He has reentry permit. It takes half a page. Given lack of travel since covid it will be obvious. The officer will notice it and stamp him in till the same date on his re-entry permit

• Like 1

Just as I thought .but as some people say trying to live up to my name .but have friends going home and they're all looking at options getting back... I'm telling them not to go..but.. trying to clarify there options...thanks all..