home and contents insurance for new house in the sticks

glen

Hi, Ive been stuck in Oz since last Feb. My wife and her family have built a house in Pan Sila Tong, a small village between Kamphaeng Phet and Nakhon Sawan. Recommendations please for best home and contents policies - companies or brokers. its probably worth about 3 million baht. Nothing elaborate, but concrete and fully fenced.

thanks, Glen

6 hours ago, malathione said:

Do they come equipped with firehoses to put out fires and perhaps some devices to prevent storm damage, etc.?

My picture post was tongue-in-cheek of course. Insurance doesn't put out fires or prevent storm damage though.

On a more helpful note, I have been using AA Insure Pattaya office for just over a year. Although never needing a claim, their staff and email communications are excellent. Highly recommend them. 

Took ( Miss Tipsuda Nunkaew )

038-415795 Ext 13

Line 086-3322197

AA Insure - Tipsuda Nunkaew <[email protected]>

www.aainsure.net

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, soi3eddie said:

My picture post was tongue-in-cheek of course. Insurance doesn't put out fires or prevent storm damage though.

On a more helpful note, I have been using AA Insure Pattaya office for just over a year. Although never needing a claim, their staff and email communications are excellent. Highly recommend them. 

Took ( Miss Tipsuda Nunkaew )

038-415795 Ext 13

Line 086-3322197

AA Insure - Tipsuda Nunkaew <[email protected]>

www.aainsure.net

My apologies, Eddie. Humor just does not convey well. And I agree with you where AA is concerned. Very professional. They handle my health and vehicle insurance and their service has been flawless. Once again,my apologies to you.

• Like 2

Hi Glen.

Many insurance Co's will cover.

Remember they will only issue a policy for the land owner the house is built on.

Hopefully in your case one & the same. As to contents that are obviously yours almost impossible, but ask. As soon as you make a list they will start shaking their heads.

Car , no problem

On 5/2/2021 at 4:00 PM, natway09 said:

As to contents that are obviously yours almost impossible, but ask. As soon as you make a list they will start shaking their heads.

Why do you say that as several previous posters already mentioned they had contents cover?

If you mean because there may be no-one actually living there then that will invalidate more than just contents.