Does the muscle relaxant Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril) exist in Thailand?

FarangConfused

Actually no. The generic drug is approved for use in Thailand but there is no brand of it registered for use in Thailand.

When consulting  Mims you have to distinguish between listing of a generic and whether there are brands of it registered by the Thai FDA. In the case of this drug, there are not.

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

Actually no. The generic drug is approved for use in Thailand but there is no brand of it registered for use in Thailand.

When consulting  Mims you have to distinguish between listing of a generic and whether there are brands of it registered by the Thai FDA. In the case of this drug, there are not.

Thanks for your input.  I didn't realize this.

Sorry FC

18 hours ago, anchadian said:

If this is what you're looking for, yes it is available in Thailand.

https://www.mims.com/thailand/drug/info/cyclobenzaprine?mtype=generic

16 hours ago, Sheryl said:

You must be right. I contacted all of the larger private hospitals and they said they don't have it. It's the only muscle relaxer known to help with Tonic Tensor Tympani Syndrome (pain and tinnitus caused by TTTS). I can't believe they don't have it here when it could help a lot of people suffering. Thank you. ????

Edited by FarangConfused