Is Orphenadrine Citrate (Norgesic) Available in Thailand?

I think I may have been prescribed this in the past for a different ailment but can't recall. Is this medication available and is it over-the-counter? I live in an area with only small mom and pop pharmacies. Would like to know before I venture into the city to larger ones.

Widely available, everywhere. No script needed. Even small "mom & Pop" the pharmacies would normally have it, try writing the name down and showing them, brand name Norgesic

(Though I have never known it to work for anyone beyond the effect of the paracetemol it also contains)

• Thanks 1

Yes it's branded as Norgesic or Paradine (500mg paracetemol/35mg orphenadrine citrate).

Note it does not contain caffeine like similarly branded products in the US so you might get drowsy on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for all the responses everybody. I realized the paracetamol in it is too ototoxic for me to take it, as it's a muscular condition in the ear (TTTS) All the muscle relaxers I've looked at are ototoxic but I think paracetamol may be worse. I wish cyclobenzaprine were available in Thailand instead. Anyway, thank you.

Edited by FarangConfused