Best place in Thailand to sell Silver Bullion

Well, finally made it back to Thailand, half way through quarantine now.

Wondering if anyone has experiences with selling silver bullion in Thailand?

After holding for 5 years it's now time to sell.

Mostly bars and coins from the Canadian Mint.

I know it's not the Thai way as gold is,,, but I am not selling my gold yet.

Thanks for any help in a reputable location to sell in Pattaya or Bangkok.

Hey there Silicastorm,

The short answer to your question is 'Yes' I have experience selling Silver bullion and I know a good reputable company who will buy it from you... A couple of questions however, which you may not want to answer in open forum, but you might consider before attempting to sell your bullion.

Your original post states that your bullion is mostly bars and coins from the Canadian mint and that they are in a safe in Thailand. Logically that would suggest that you brought them into Thailand from overseas. On bringing them into the country, did you declare your bullion with Thai customs, pay tax and receive a receipt for that tax payment, or not?

If your Silver bullion does not bear the mark of a local Assay, they 'may' ask you to provide proof that you paid import tax, before buying it from you (maybe you can test the water by taking a single bar, couple of coins in with you and test the water)... Anyway, the Bullion dealer I would recommend is Bangkok Assay, I have been using their service  for 10 years, and they are thoroughly reliable. Ask for Khun Watinee, she's very helpful and speaks good English. Good luck...

Edited by DeepSea