I am looking for Thai companies that can manufacture a particular product, so I thought I might try the Board of Investment to see if they might be able to help. I visited their website and then sent them an e-mail. The e-mail bounced back as undeliverable. I then tried to call them several times using the numbers listed on the site, but there was no answer. After that I saw a link to Suppliers and Partners and clicked that. That links to a page entirely in Thai. Not a problem for me, but certainly for the majority of people who would be looking for suppliers. That page wasn't very helpful, and the links at the top were not working as well. I haven't been down there for almost 8 years. Has anybody had better luck than I have recently? Any suggestions for other sources of info? Product is an automobile distributor cap.

I am looking for Thai companies that can manufacture a particular product, so I thought I might try the Board of Investment to see if they might be able to help. I visited their website and then sent them an e-mail. The e-mail bounced back as undeliverable. I then tried to call them several times using the numbers listed on the site, but there was no answer. After that I saw a link to Suppliers and Partners and clicked that. That links to a page entirely in Thai. Not a problem for me, but certainly for the majority of people who would be looking for suppliers. That page wasn't very helpful, and the links at the top were not working as well. I haven't been down there for almost 8 years. Has anybody had better luck than I have recently? Any suggestions for other sources of info? Product is an automobile distributor cap.

If you wanna automobile products you can go to pechaburi area where there are lots of factory manufacture oil filter ....

BUILD (BOI Unit for Industrial Linkage Development) of BOI is where you should contact if you are looking for Thai-based supplier/vendor.

BUILD (BOI Unit for Industrial Linkage Development)

Thailand Board of Investment

555 Vibhavadee-Rangsit Rd.,

Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900

Tel: +66 (0) 2537 8111 Ext. 3004

Fax: +66 (0) 2537 8124

[email protected]

[email protected]

You can also contact Khun Nathareekon Saetasupakk at [email protected].

http://www.boi.go.th/thai/about/build/ENG_%20index.asp

Also Thai Subcontracting Promotion Association (closely linked to BUILD of BOI).

http://www.thaisubcon.com/

Edited by Nordlys

Product is an automobile distributor cap.

I've missed this part but my company happens to manufacture automobile alternator cap (glassfiber-filled polycarbonate) that we supply to DENSO (used for Toyota Fortuner/Vigo as well as Isuzu D-max). :o

We are also a company listed in BUILD and THAI SUBCON directory.