COE and insurance

So I've lived for years in Thailand on a regular extension of stay based on marriage.  I have Cigna global health insurance that I pay for monthly.  I asked for and got a letterhead letter that says my insurance absolutely covers Covid and any/all treatment and costs, and states the $5M total limit.  However, it isn't for a specific date/time range.  It just says "as long as the policy is in effect".  I really don't want to pre-pay an entire year, is this going to be accepted for the COE?

The 'acceptance' would appear to be based on text recognition software. My first CoE was rejected with only the certificate and terms uploaded as support, but when I resubmitted again (twice by mistake but with different supporting docs) I got two acceptances in quick succession! 

I wouldn't sweat it. If it gets rejected you can just resubmit....

I have almost the same question.

I pay my Cigna health insurance on a yearly basis each January and I also received the letter that the policy covers everything for Covid.

My extension based on retirement (Not Non-OA) is valid till June 2021.

I'm not sure that the insurance will be accepted when I apply for the COE in July as my stay could be till June 2021 according my extension.

The problem is that Cigna doesn't allow you to pay ahead for another year, you can only pay about 2 weeks before the expire date.

I have a Cigna annual policy as well, paid monthly, so I'll be interested in the outcome as well. Good to know that I can get a letter confirming COVID coverage as a start.