Resmed CPAP supplies

bubba1

There are a few places listed on the resmed website. Do people buy their supplies from the stores listed there? Or a mail order website?

Any info appreciated.

Edited by bubba1

When I had sleep apnea I bought masks etc from Ali express at a fraction of the cost of resmed and the quality was superb. 

I cant remember the name it was a few years back but just do a search they will be there 

Edited by madmen

4 minutes ago, madmen said:

When I had sleep apnea I bought masks etc from Ali express at a fraction of the cost of resmed and the quality was superb. 

I cant remember the name it was a few years back but just do a search they will be there 

How was your sleep apnea cured?

44 minutes ago, Kildonan said:

What was the surgical procedure? 

Not sure, he had surgery on the throat. It stopped his snoring but I don' t believe everyone who is diagnosed with sleep apnea actually has a disease, it is the US medical community covering their butts. Pilots who go on CPAP have to get a special issuance medical certificate, big hassle.

Now, they are banned by Australia to enter. Australia says CPAP machines spread covid-19!

I have an AirSense 10 and get mask, tube and tub replacements from PK Healthcare  https://www.pkhealthcare.co.th

The website is in Thai but I used google translate to see if they had what I needed.  Called the number and spoke to an English speaking representative and ordered via line.  Money was transferred via bank transfer.  Been doing this for two year now.  Expensive though. Quick delivery and documentation. 

To those who think sleep apnea is caused by being fat I laugh.