UK airport arrival

Hi, has anyone arrived into Heathrow in the last 2 to 3 weeks and has knowledge on how long it took to get through customs and immigration? I am traveling soon back to the UK and trying to sort out onward bus connections fro heathrow so wondering if it is longer than normal to get through customs etc

I haven’t flown to Heathrow recently. But I’ve flown 8 international flights in last 8 months and every airport was deserted. No queuing what so ever

Travel restrictions are in place to the UK, what’s your flight route direct or transiting somewhere? That will impact how many people get off the aircraft.

Thailand in on the amber list for now to the UK, so quarantine at home or in the place you’re staying for 10 days (the day you arrive in England counts as day 0

• Thanks 1

On 5/24/2021 at 10:28 AM, bolt said:

I haven’t flown to Heathrow recently. But I’ve flown 8 international flights in last 8 months and every airport was deserted. No queuing what so ever

Travel restrictions are in place to the UK, what’s your flight route direct or transiting somewhere? That will impact how many people get off the aircraft.

Thailand in on the amber list for now to the UK, so quarantine at home or in the place you’re staying for 10 days (the day you arrive in England counts as day 0

fLYING DIRECT, KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED THAT tHAILAND WILL NOT GO ON THE rED LIST UNTIL NEXT WEEK LOL sorry about the caps, to lazy to re type. Am hoping there is no long 3 or 4 processing of travellers

On 5/24/2021 at 10:52 AM, Surelynot said:

Been in the news about 'big' queues and how red listed arrivals are mixing with green and amber......but that is just the news.....not necessarily the truth.

Apparently they are opening up the another terminal that has been closed and they will have the flights from Red list arriving at the terminal. Took them long enough to think that one