Where to get COVID-19 test before air travel to US

seesip

The CDC requires COVID-19 viral test result no more than 3 days before travel. Can I do this in Chiang Mai? Or is Bangkok a better option? I'll be flying out of Bangkok but figured it might be easier to do it here first. Also hoping to get details on how the test results are delivered and how it takes to get the results. Thanks.

COVID-19 PCR TESTING IS NOW AVAILABLE AT OUR CHIANG MAI CLINIC. CM MEDICLINIC PROVIDES CONVENIENT FAST TRACK COVID-19 SCREENING WITH A DRIVE-UP, RIDE-UP OR WALK-UP, SWAB TESTING PROGRAM IN OUR CAR PARKING AREA OUTSIDE THE FRONT OF OUR MEDICAL CLINIC, COSTING 3,150 THAI BAHT WITH SAMEDAY RESULT

CM Mediclinic
155/28 Moo 2, Jed Yod-Yu Yen Soi 10,
T Chang Phueak, A Mueang, Chiang Mai, 50300, Thailand.

The results are via email.  Therefore, you could get the results if you are in BKK and just print them out for airline check-in. Also, plenty of options in BKK as well and prices/turnaround time are similar.  

Edited by sqwakvfr

Thanks for the details. So printing out the email results is ok for the airlines? There's no certification or stamp that needs to be on the results? And if I'm flying out Saturday night, then getting tested Friday morning would fit the 3 day window afaik.