As at 29 May death toll 920: how many Westerners living here in that total?

36 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

At least 3 as of April last year

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/2020/04/08/3-foreigners-die-from-covid-19-in-thailand-pushing-death-toll-to-30/

I think accurate figures would be hard to come by and would include migrants workers, stateless people etc

+1 on May 12, 2021. 

Apisamai Srirangson, a spokeswoman for the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration, said later during the daily briefing that the 34 new fatalities were aged 33-93 years, and included one foreigner, from Finland.

• Thanks 1

Thank u ExpatOilWorker and internationlis m for your helpful postings and the link.

If as guessed the probability is estimated at around 20(or even double that+) then as matters stand right now with the vaccine -en-mass approaching, then there  is a low liklihood if we abide by the rules of any of us dying from the virus .

Am I right or not?

ps: my figure of 920 fatalities is now: 988 and rising.

Edited by zombie nights

2 hours ago, zombie nights said:

Then there  is a low liklihood if we abide by the rules of any of us dying from the virus .

That has been the case for the last 1½yrs. Looking beyond the hysteria and scaremongering it's still a very difficult thing to catch and a small mortality rate.

• Thanks 1