Any kitesurfing or scuba diving shops open on Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, or Koh Tao ?

Does anybody know about any open kitesurfing or scuba diving shops on Kho Samui, Koh Phangan, or Koh Tao ? I saw 2 kites on the beach in Nathon recently, but couldn't find a shop renting them out.

Edited by goagoa

6 minutes ago, alw22 said:

Yes, on windy days there are dozens of kite surfers out on Phangan.  I don't know the name, but walk about 300 m along the beach south of Thong Sala Pier and you'll find them.

The one that I remember is next to Lime and Soda resort. That may be the same one.

There are half a dozen kiteboarding/windsurfing places in Samui on trip advisor but I have no idea if they are trading at the moment. Some do state that they are open but....

I believe KBA (Kite Board Asia) still has stores open on Sumi and Phangan,...not sure about Tao.    You can also try Kiteflip on Phangan.  If you make it to Hua Hin you have your choice of either KBA or SAP kite school/rentals.  There's another KBA school/rental in Pattaya.  You can probably find a little more info here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/KitingThailand.   This weekend and the following few days are starting to look good for kiting at my home location Pak Nam Prasae: https://www.windy.com/12.693/101.706?12.339,101.397,9,m:d0kaiYF

Happy kiting ????

I live on the beach in Baan Tai Koh Phangan you hire the gear from the guys running the kite surfing schools think it’s around 1,500 baht per hour I see kiteboarder out most days of the week took this vid a week ago from my beach property 

Edited by crazykopite

Most dive shops are closed on Koh Tao but there are half a dozen or so still operating.  So you can have the dive sites almost to yourself.  The ones that are open are doing fun dives and courses.  Sairee is probably the best location for open shops.

I have seen kite surfing but don't know if rental shops are open.