Looking for fish farm to export fish

Hi guys,

helping to a friend who has a company in germany. they are looking for a fish farm to buy some Tilapia (red & common) and walking catfish (catfish) farms. Also any other fish will do too. Im not sure how many tones they want or else at the moment but just need to do check and contact at the moment. Other info will come after seeing or talking with the fish farm.

If you guys know any fish farm please let me know, thank you

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, timendres said:

Do they want to buy the fish or the farms?

fish from farms.

5 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Only looking from fish farms or do they want fish / crab / shrimp / ..... from the sea too?

Of so, i can help.

well if anything able to handle a proper order to Europe and has all the necessary license and all will do probably. But im sure a house backyard fish pond wont be enough. Well, at the moment fish, but to know a good prawn or crab farm too wouldnt hurt. because its all sea food at the end of the day.

5 hours ago, CLW said:

Live fish fry or frozen fish (parts)?

Frozen but fresh. I mean take out the water the day they will send it. And also the shipment must be very good and pro, germany has really strict rules about food. But they dont send only to germany, many countries. 

11 hours ago, problemfarang said:

Frozen but fresh. I mean take out the water the day they will send it. And also the shipment must be very good and pro, germany has really strict rules about food. But they dont send only to germany, many countries. 

To get into the EU market, he's got to be looking at major purveyors, likely the same ones that provide supermarkets like Tops and Fresh Market every morning. 

http://www.trade-seafood.com/directory/seafood/country/thailand.htm

• Like 2