Second-hand computers

Maybole

Seems that you are out of your depth here. There is no such thing. She wants an iPad. But iPads are definitely not necessary at university. She can use a normal laptop. Just like when you were at school; you wanted to fit in.

2 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

She wants an iPad.

OP said "an IPad type"

Probably means a tablet computer.

OP - we got a Samsung Galaxy brand new from AIS in the fall for 7000 THB

Full warranty. Not all the bells and whistles but does all we wanted a tablet to do.

WIFI and SIM card

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, canthai55 said:

OP said "an IPad type"

Probably means a tablet computer.

OP - we got a Samsung Galaxy brand new from AIS in the fall for 7000 THB

Full warranty. Not all the bells and whistles but does all we wanted a tablet to do.

WIFI and SIM card

My Samsung 32 GB pad was 5,000 Baht in Tukcom Pattaya, its just as good as the Apple I pad it replaced, if not better. WiFi only  as that was all I need 

Edited by Pilotman

You'll find 2nd. hand tablets, including iPads, at places on the upper. floors of Airport Plaza, Kad Suan Kaew, Central Festival. Look for kiosks out on the floor.

Of course, what's on offer may vary widely.

There are frequent ads for used tablets on the Chiang Mai FaceBook Marketplace page.

Caveat Emptor !

~o:37;

Edited by orang37
memory recovered after alien abduction
  • Like 1

There is a very good 2nd hand computer shop directly opposite Siam TV (other side of the moat in other words) not a large stock, but constant turnover,  worth a try if you are in the area.

PS; 2nd hand does not appear to be available in Panthip, Compter Plaza or Icon nowadays.

Edited by fangless
PS added
  • Like 1

There are 2nd hand laptops, desktops & ,monitors for sale at Icon IT. Walk around, not just near the main entryway. That said do not know if they are selling tablet style. I was in last month. Shops keep packing up and leaving as the pandemic drags on, so.