The CP conglomerate to import another Chinese vax for their workers, families

Despite holding 15% shares in Sinovac, the CP is trying for import of yet another vax.

They are not only the biggest thai food retailers, but also leading world meet producers and one of the largest conglomerates.

They employ 360k and will also vax for free worker's families, so will import over 1mln vax.

Statement reads that "alternative vax is good for thailand" but implies, that sinovac is substandard (low efficacy and possible side effects)

https://www.thaienquirer.com/28116/cp-group-owner-of-sinovac-says-will-pursue-other-vaccines-for-its-own-workers/

Edited by internationalism
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, internationalism said:

fake news. 

I did supply link from a source, there is quotation from one of the board of directors

And with  Chearavanont's connections he can do what he likes especially as it is getting towards birthday present time again.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Excel said:

And with  Chearavanont's connections he can do what he likes especially as it is getting towards birthday present time again.

Nothing on the web page to which you linked says anything about CP having a Thai FDA licence to import medines in general or Covid-19 vaccines in particular.

4 hours ago, Puccini said:

Nothing on the web page to which you linked says anything about CP having a Thai FDA licence to import medines in general or Covid-19 vaccines in particular.

I said with his links to those above he doesn't need a license.  You obviously didn't see what I was alluding to

On 6/2/2021 at 11:36 PM, Puccini said:

FAKE NEWS

CP has no license from the Thai FDA to import  Covid-19 vaccines.

Willing to wager that CP has a pharamceutical arm, or an investment in a pharma company, which can import drugs.

I mean PTT has a wholly-owned subsidiary, Innobic, and is imporitng drugs (Remdesevir most recently).

Licenses are for commoners.