90 day works but doesn't

Due to the 90  day site being down for months on end I had to go in and physically do a report, now when I try to do an new online 90 day it won't  accept  it, so it's  back into the covid  riddled  office of  immigration, ridiculous...as usual, also shows me as way overstaying as my yearly renewal was done March.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

I had same issue, I sent by post  May 25 avoiding the covid riddled immigration area, arrived at CW 27th ( 26th holiday ).... 

Yeah  I could  do  that but I wat to get back to the online  reporting but  it  seems they arent updating the details from my last report.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Yeah  I could  do  that but I wat to get back to the online  reporting but  it  seems they arent updating the details from my last report.

Well I hope by posting it does not some how interfere with the online process for the next attempt.....

Just now, CANSIAM said:

Well I hope by posting it does not some how interfere with the online process for the next attempt.....

Did  my  last one in person March time ( only ever done online before but unable last time) and its  sure screwed  up  mine this  time online seems  like immigration dont  notify the database of  any updates if done in person

• Like 1

On 6/2/2021 at 1:13 PM, Rampant Rabbit said:

Due to the 90  day site being down for months on end I had to go in and physically do a report

Pain in the a$$, 4 hour round trip the other day for me, waste of time, petrol and of course nothing will ever change, would love to see these guys do a one year extension for retirees and those married to Thai's, no 90 days, too fricken simple, but not for them to even contemplate.

• Like 2

I think the problem is that when the website was down they built up such a back log of 90 day reports they havnt got round to putting them on the system? Mine is due on 28 June. Hope they (Jomtien) get through the backlog by then otherwise the on line system will never catch up! 

• Like 1

I just tried using the web interface (using Chrome and then again via Firefox, as well as trying via the App on my iPad) to do my 90-day report, and had the same problem.  It won't allow me to do it.  I did catch one message when I started the iPad App "Overstay: 58 days", which is NOT true.  My O/A visa was extended for another year this past April, and I did my 90-days reporting about 75 days ago.  BUT... because their web site was down, I had to do my last report by MAIL (not via web as had been doing).  As mentioned in earlier appends, I suspect that my 90-day report by mail was never entered into their database, so they consider me in "overstay".  Grrrrr.

36 minutes ago, carlf said:

I just tried using the web interface (using Chrome and then again via Firefox, as well as trying via the App on my iPad) to do my 90-day report, and had the same problem.  It won't allow me to do it.  I did catch one message when I started the iPad App "Overstay: 58 days", which is NOT true.  My O/A visa was extended for another year this past April, and I did my 90-days reporting about 75 days ago.  BUT... because their web site was down, I had to do my last report by MAIL (not via web as had been doing).  As mentioned in earlier appends, I suspect that my 90-day report by mail was never entered into their database, so they consider me in "overstay".  Grrrrr.

When i tried the app it said “ Status Overstay : Normal “ but when i proceeded it gave me some message that my attempt at reporting wasn’t in the “15 to 7 days window “ ( even though that rule is now 15 days before until due date ) and i was, I tried on various days.

The website gave me the “ visit your IO “ message on 4 different browsers and around 30 different attempts .

I went in person, I know when i’m beaten !!

53 minutes ago, carlf said:

As mentioned in earlier appends, I suspect that my 90-day report by mail was never entered into their database, so they consider me in "overstay". 

Being late for a 90 day report is not an overstay. Have you gotten a new extension of stay since your last report.

I get a popup message on the app (android) showing showing the day my extension ends in August that I entered on my last report.

I also get the notice about the 15 to 7 days before window but the 7 days was changed last year to the report date. Apparently they have not changed the notice since it was changed. 

I had to do a report in person in early April due to the extranet being down. I will find out late this month if I can do a online report or not due to not doing the last one online.

The issue is like flogging a dead horse; no one is accountable, no one is taking responsibility and no one in IM has any <deleted> clue on how this inferior piece of #### software actually works (or should I say why it mostly never works)!

Any good Web developer worth their salt using standard web services an ISP and an off-the-shelf developers package like Wordpress or Wix could knock up a system in a week based on my observations of what little this solution has to provide.

"You manually submit information to IM > IM checks it and enters it into the required IM database > you open the IM 90 day online reporting solution and fill out the form and submit it > transaction is logged > 90 day online reporting extracts you IM data from their database and compares it to your form data input If validated sends a successful msg  "Pending Approval" < if not validated sends a failure msg (???? currently useless msg system) emails sent for Pending then Approved or Rejected.

What the design should do is once you have registered with IM and have been authenticated no need to fill in any form data, you login and all form data should be preloaded from the IM database into your online 90 day reporting form. This eliminates any input form data field errors and is also a more productive method of form management. 

At least this allows you to see what the IM database holds and if it's concurrent with your pervived IM status.  

If there is a conflict of information you at least have visibility on what requires IM attention.

This of course assumes you can successfully access the IM Intranet online 90 day reporting web portal............if you can't get past this hurdle you are screwed anyway; that's a another problem for another IT group running this circus. 

OMG it's not hard..................

On 6/3/2021 at 4:27 PM, Andrew Dwyer said:

When i tried the app it said “ Status Overstay : Normal “ but when i proceeded it gave me some message that my attempt at reporting wasn’t in the “15 to 7 days window “ ( even though that rule is now 15 days before until due date ) and i was, I tried on various days.

The website gave me the “ visit your IO “ message on 4 different browsers and around 30 different attempts .

I went in person, I know when i’m beaten !!

i ALWAYS REPORT IN PERSON.....nver have any problems, mind you jomtien IMM office is only 3 kms from me so very easy for me to do !!!!