Hua Hin: Registration fears allayed - but you can't chose which vax brand

webfact

9pm.jpg

Prachuap Khiri Khan Radio

Prachuap Khiri Khan Radio reported on Facebook that health department official Dr Suriya Khuharat told people that had already registered for vaccinations not to worry.

Everyone will get their jabs but they won't be able to choose which one.

So far they have 24,000 doses of AstraZeneca and Sinovac ready for the over 60s and those with underlying health conditions. 

Because of the unpredictability of the number of vaccines that will be available people will be told when and where to go to get their jabs every Monday.

That is when health authorities all over the country will be told what their allocation is, said Dr Suriya. 

He asked people to be patient - the information would start coming to them from next Monday, 7th June.

Meanwhile, thirteen new cases of the virus were reported in the province - eight Myanmar nationals and five Thais. 

Nine of these were at the Dole Thailand pineapple canning factory in Hua Hin that remains open with 1,300 Myanmar staff in quarantine. 

Total cases in Prachuap Khiri Khan are now 1,691 with 1,527 recovered. 

logo.thumb.jpg.58700f12f9218149b3e2f82126b72e4d.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-06-02

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Everyone will get their jabs but they won't be able to choose which one.

So far they have 24,000 doses of AstraZeneca and Sinovac ready for the over 60s and those with underlying health conditions. 

Because of the unpredictability of the number of vaccines that will be available people will be told when and where to go to get their jabs every Monday.

KISS MY GRITS.

I would prefer a mRNA vaccine, but it will probably take months until we get it here in Thailand. The last few weeks, I started to collect information about all these vaccines which are available in Thailand. My conclusions is, that every vaccines is better than no vaccine at all. So I registered yesterday. I will need another shot next year, anyway. I think/hope that then more vaccines are available and you will be able to choose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i am of the opinion something is better than nothing so will take it

I will be uk later in year so can change for better one there

the injection cant kill you ...can it? yes of course possible but so is being killed by a piano falling downstairs on top of you

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, poohy said:

i am of the opinion something is better than nothing so will take it

I will be uk later in year so can change for better one there

the injection cant kill you ...can it? yes of course possible but so is being killed by a piano falling downstairs on top of you

Who puts a piano UPSTAIRS ?