Lopburi Massage

Neeranam

22 hours ago, kickstart said:

They are a few in town ,ask a motorcycle taxi guy ,bottom end of town near the bus station ,or near the railway station .

But as has been said are they open ? look for the Thai sign นวด .

I found one, thanks. There are a few open.

15 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I found one, thanks. There are a few open.

There's always a few of every type of business operating illegally when they shouldn't be if you look hard enough.    Customers always have the choice of whether to risk being locked up if the place is raided or wait for something as important as a "Thai" massage until they're open legally.

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

There's always a few of every type of business operating illegally when they shouldn't be if you look hard enough.    Customers always have the choice of whether to risk being locked up if the place is raided or wait for something as important as a "Thai" massage until they're open legally.

they are not operating illegally

8 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No one is risking getting "locked up".

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Neeranam said:
11 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

they are not operating illegally

They are if massage parlours are included in the list of businesses that are closed under Covid regulations.   That applies to those businesses in Bangkok at the moment which is why most of them are closed!

Edited by Liverpool Lou

5 minutes ago, timendres said:
13 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No one is risking getting "locked up".

I know, it's a figure of speech, not intended to be taken literally but there is a risk of police charges (and fines)if you're a customer of a closed business that's breaking Covid restrictions.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

On 6/4/2021 at 11:54 AM, Liverpool Lou said:

I live 40 km from Lopburi, and we have massage businesses open ,I have even seen some new signs appear for new shops .

Remember the economy is not good some are saying let's go for it ,with our local police the odds are stacked with the massage parlours staying open.