Picture Framer - recommendations

CM4Me

Hi, I have 3 oil paintings that I wish to have framed.

Years ago I had a number framed at a shop in a Soi off Nimmanhamin, but unfortunately its now closed.

Can anyone recommend a good framer in CNX. TIA

I have used Ao Framing a number of times and have had nothing but good service. They are located on Chang Lor Road which runs on the outside of the moat, almost directly opposite Saen Pung Gate. It has always been possible to park outside their shop despite this being a busy road.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, brommers said:

I have used Ao Framing a number of times and have had nothing but good service. They are located on Chang Lor Road which runs on the outside of the moat, almost directly opposite Saen Pung Gate. It has always been possible to park outside their shop despite this being a busy road.

+2

• Like 1

5 hours ago, trevoromgh said:

Shop called 'Frames Service' did a good job framing a picture for me at reasonable cost too.  Near Mc Cormick hospital and British Council (see map)

image.png.402ff56d983bb3df8f5faf0eaf6af9ac.png

i second this. used them many times great choice service and price. run by identical twin sisters who take pride in the work from their workshop

4 hours ago, beau thai said:

i second this. used them many times great choice service and price. run by identical twin sisters who take pride in the work from their workshop

I third or fourth this. It is an excellent choice

We've used Ao Framing near Suan Prung hospital for years.  I never knew their name until this thread.  They've done everything from very small items to a huge map of the world for our living room wall.  Very reasonable price and quick service.