If You Have A Vaccination Appointment Made Using A Foreigner ID You Are Likely In The New System

Greenside

Good news if you actually got an appointment at one of the registration centers such as Makro.  There was some doubt as to whether you would need to re-register but I tried it just now with success.

The check function on the new registration system at http://chiangmaihealth.go.th/ recognised my yellow book/pink card ID and came up with confirmation of the hospital, time and date, so it seems clear that those with a foreigner ID, who have an actual appointment need not re-register but can easily check the data in the new system for peace of mind.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, connda said:

They forgot:
Farang (considered Fugitive)
Farang (National security risk)
Farang (Sexpat)
Farang (ATM)

The funniest post I read today ! Made me really laugh a lot. This was urgently needed beside all the questionable and sad stuff that seems to have been become a normality. Thank you.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, EricTh said:

Was there an appointment date and place of vaccination given? If not, it isn't really registration.

Tough for them to give an appt date and time at this point in time when the Gov supply is erratic.  RAM Hospital here in CM has been informed that the Gov has ceased sending them any vaccine until further notice.  My guess is they want you to register, sort based on age and any LT maladies, then arrange appts as supplies become known.  Just to let you know, some Thai workers we know walked away from the actual vaccination when they found out it was going to be Sinovac and said please contact me when AZ shot available.  I will be doing the same if offered Sinovac.

Edited by DrPhibes
spelling

I just got an email with a link to 13-digit vaccine registration number coded to my passport number (I registered with the website last week)- looks like I'm somewhere in the 300,000 range.  No confirmed date yet.

Dear, 
For foreigners who are confirmed for COVID-19 Vaccine registration.  
1. Please check your new Identification number with link >>> https://www.cm-healthcare.net/CMCVR/ 
Please keep a note of the 13 digit ID number.  
2. You will later receive notification from an official concerning your appointment date and location by either SMS or email. 
3. Using the ID number you received, you can check your status in Wall of Chiang Mai programme at anytime (for those who have already received an appointment date) 
Your application is important to us and we are in the process of finding a vaccination date for you as soon as possible. 
Best regards 
CMCVR team. 
[THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL].