90 Day Report/TM47 by registered mail to Chaeng Wattana

2 hours ago, asiaexpat said:

Mailed mine 26 April but no return mail as of 5 June. I did get an email with next due date.

They sent you an email, even though you did it by post!!?????

This is a new one!!!

Was this a standard email or via the online platform/app?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, asiaexpat said:

Mailed mine 26 April but no return mail as of 5 June. I did get an email with next due date.

Thats interesting, so waiting for an envelope or possibly an email, regarding the email I assume the next due date was an attachment you printed it and affixed in your passport ?   

Edited by CANSIAM

6 - 8 weeks seems to be the current wait-time, based on other threads/reports here and on FB.

My recent wait-time was ~ 50 days, but there were 10-ish holidays during the period.

The report of an email is first, at least the first I've ever seen, so that is interesting. Would love more detail? Expecially the sent address.  If it were to portend of reporting via email I'd wet myself. Yes, I know that is an unreasonable expectation.

• Like 2

Mail mine 12 April received May 21rd, after I returned from MMT got TM47 and then to CW change passport and did annual update of permission to stay completed. Found 12 April receipt in the  mail box when I got home. Waste of 3 hours at MMT.

I always see the IO in  person for 90d, saves me from getting mad over mail or app nuisance. And if it really works at times then this success "was a misunderstanding..."  ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1