Request for translation

Susco

Yes it is about a return which has been delivered, but the seller denies he received the item.

The Lazada system shows delivered.

The Flash express tracking shows delivered, including phone conversations to the sellers number, and his signature.

The screenshot I received from the seller, which was a chat between him and Lazada, and he says they advised him to reject the return.

Just now, CharlieH said:

Would you like me tomove this out of Thai language in to another forum now for discussion/advice from others ?

You can do, that saves me starting another thread, but it is important to me what exactly Lazada advised him, because they have obviously the same tracking info as me.

I know in Thai language 1 word can have different meanings.

So if everything points to an effective delivery, why they advise him to reject the return?

I can't help with the translation, but to make it easier for others I have used an app to convert the images of the two messages into text.

image.png.aab4f52135257d4652eeba51a8a09c40.png

ขออภัยที่ให้รอครับ จากการตรวจสอบข้อมูลในระบบสินค้า สั่งชื่อนี้เป็นการดำเนินการคืนสินค้าไปยังร้านค้าโดยตรง

image.png.cb834f9e95145ea30ba7df10eb496949.png

หากสถานะสินค้าแจ้งว่าส่งถึงร้านค้าแล้วแต่ร้านค่ายืนยันว่ายังไม่รับสินค้า เจ้าหน้าที่รบกวนร้านค้าสาเนินการกด เปลี่ยนแปลงสถานะสําร้องขอคืนสินค้าเป็นสถานะ ปฏิเสธการคืนเงิน พร้อมแจ้งเหตุผลให้หน่วยงานที่เกี่ยวข้องอีกครั้ง

ครับ

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Puccini said:

I can't help with the translation, but to make it easier for others I have used an app to convert the images of the two messages into text.

image.png.aab4f52135257d4652eeba51a8a09c40.png

ขออภัยที่ให้รอครับ จากการตรวจสอบข้อมูลในระบบสินค้า สั่งชื่อนี้เป็นการดำเนินการคืนสินค้าไปยังร้านค้าโดยตรง

image.png.cb834f9e95145ea30ba7df10eb496949.png

หากสถานะสินค้าแจ้งว่าส่งถึงร้านค้าแล้วแต่ร้านค่ายืนยันว่ายังไม่รับสินค้า เจ้าหน้าที่รบกวนร้านค้าสาเนินการกด เปลี่ยนแปลงสถานะสําร้องขอคืนสินค้าเป็นสถานะ ปฏิเสธการคืนเงิน พร้อมแจ้งเหตุผลให้หน่วยงานที่เกี่ยวข้องอีกครั้ง

ครับ

Can you please elaborate, which app you use for that?

2 minutes ago, tgeezer said:

This is a chat from the seller with Lazada.

I returned the damaged goods to Lazada, pickup was arranged by Lazada, and there is plenty of proof that the seller received them, but he claims he didn't receive them

You can read everything about that here