Affordable Pharmacy

HermosaBeachGuy

So, I used to use a pharmacy on Suk Rd, near soi 4 for all my prescription and non prescription needs.  They had everything, weren't fussy about prescriptions and had good prices.  But, alas, they're gone.  

Does anyone have a suggestion for an alternative?  The neighborhood isn't all that critical, as long as it's not too far a hike from the BTS.   

Thanks in advance.

South East Pharmacy usually gets good marks in these type of threads here over the years.

207-9 Sukhumvit Rd, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110

02 090 7364

Asoke or Nana BTS.

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, RAZZELL said:

There are a few next to each on Rama IV - a two minute walk from Saladaeng BTS or Silom MRT - there are always queues so I assume they are good/cheap.

The one with the green shop front is :

S.C Pharmacy.598de9a430aaf_S.C.Drugstore-s.jpg.c967196cba59c8fdba380e5d77982f62.jpg.f1f6c69eebfd849a496bc3b39baf9930.jpg

RAZZ

Fully agree with this recommendation, I have used them all over time, best selection and best prices in town.

SC, Chula and one other (Bhaja??), all next to each other, all good. Do online ordering too

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, AlexandroDavies said:

I stumbled upon this thread and wanted to suggest an alternative pharmacy. Even though the thread is a couple of years old, I hope this information is still helpful. Have you checked out the pharmacy near the BTS station on Sukhumvit Road, just a few steps from the stairs going up to the platform? They have a good selection of prescription and non-prescription items, and their prices are usually competitive.

Multiple stations on Sukhumvit Rd...you want to tell us which station!.