Getting new retirement (Non O) yearly extension this month. Any new issues awaiting me?

Hi, Im 60 years old now. I will be getting new extension later this month ( 24th June) from Jomtien Immigration. I am a condo owner and this will be my forth extension.

I have had 800k+ in my Kasikorn savings account for 2 +months prior to applying. I live in Pattaya and I am NOT  planning a trip to UK  atm. I dont use an agent either.

Is everything the same as last year? ie I need to :- fill in form, bring passport, photos, condo ownership papers, various photocopys, ( done by shop just outside immigration as before), updated bank book & 100 baht letter from bank as before.

Are there any issues regarding compulsory vacinations ?( I have none). Or insurance requirements ? ( I have none) Or other?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Rolanddrums

As I understood it, the requirements are:-

-Never go below 400K. (throughout the entire year)

-800k+ required and maintained for 2 months before application.

-800k+ be maintained for 3 months after successful application.

I have complied with this, am I missing somehing else?

...thanks.

19 hours ago, Rolanddrums said:

As I understood it, the requirements are:-

-800k+ required and maintained for 2 months before application.

-800k+ be maintained for 3 months after successful application.

I have complied with this, am I missing somehing else?

...thanks.

Yes, you missed one further point:
Not less than 800 K 2 months before
Not less than 800 K 3 months after after

Not less than 400 K maintained the remaining 7 months

You miss the 3rd point and you're back to square one

This week I have been for my retirement extension, the only different was the question when i go out the country.

Huh? when I go out? i don't know, "yes we have to know" ok was my answer: next year.

And the other thing was, all the documents have sign again in blue, because i always use black, but they say, we can not see it is a copy, my answer was blue color you can copy too, and before i never get any comment about a black ballpoint pen. No answer.

This all happens at Thayang.

I was there at 8:30, the officer who helps me arrived at 9:40

59 minutes ago, Cat Boy said:

Yes, you missed one further point:
Not less than 800 K 2 months before
Not less than 800 K 3 months after after

Not less than 400 K maintained the remaining 7 months

You miss the 3rd point and you're back to square one

How did he miss the 3rd point?   Below appears to cover it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peterphuket said:

This week I have been for my retirement extension, the only different was the question when i go out the country.

Huh? when I go out? i don't know, "yes we have to know" ok was my answer: next year.

And the other thing was, all the documents have sign again in blue, because i always use black, but they say, we can not see it is a copy, my answer was blue color you can copy too, and before i never get any comment about a black ballpoint pen. No answer.

This all happens at Thayang.

I was there at 8:30, the officer who helps me arrived at 9:40

'When will you go out of the country ? We have to know'.

Never heard that before. Has anyone else been asked this ?

2 hours ago, Peterphuket said:

I'd have simply retorted '' When are you going to stop quarantining foreigners on entry''.

• Haha 1

On 6/8/2021 at 10:28 AM, tonray said:

As an O Visa was your original entry, I believe you have everything in order for your extension. I have not heard of any vaccination or insurance requirements for said Visa holders.

Just have everything related to the money aspects correct and complete. The focus is on that.

Sounds like you have everything you need.  Not sure you really need your condo ownership papers, but doesn't hurt to have them and I'm not familiar with Jomtien's requirements.  In Phuket we need to show a 12-month bank statement stamped and issued by our bank, but maybe in Pattaya it's enough to show copies of your bank book.  Might not be an issue there, especially if you've updated your passbook regularly so there aren't any consolidated entries.  If it went smoothly last year, no need to change anything this year.

For a retirement extension based on a Non-O visa there are no health insurance issues.  There are no vaccination issues.