SC Pharmacy not answering emails

richsilver

I have sent two emails to SC Drugs in Bangkok, and after several days have received no reply.  I have successfully ordered drugs from them in the past and would like to continue.  Does anyone have any information that may be helpful?

The SC Pharmacy on Rama 4 Rd and across from the Hospital was closed over three weeks ago due to either a patron or staff member coming down with Covid. I walked by it again last night and it is still closed as well as the signs still being up on the windows indicating they closed due to having Covid inside.  The other pharmacies further down are all opened, but you have to stand outside to pick up your order and behind large plastic sheets.  Evenings are bad trying to run by them as there are lines of people waiting to pick up their items.

• Like 1

In my 6 years in Thailand, I've never received a reply to an unsolicited email asking for information. Not the Thai way...use your phone.

Better to use LINE app is you know their user name...higher chance of success

Edited by tonray
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, tonray said:

In my 6 years in Thailand, I've never received a reply to an unsolicited email asking for information. Not the Thai way...use your phone.

Better to use LINE app is you know their user name...higher chance of success

They have always responded to e-mails, and by telephone.  The Pharmacy unfortunately is closed completely at this point so unless they have forwarded the land line they use to a cell phone no ones going to answer, and if the e-mail is only monitored on the stores computer, then that wont be answered either.  

Had a similar issue to the OP.  

After chasing by email yesterday I got this reply today from the usual S.C email address:

Greeting from the other branch,

The main branch asks me to inform you that they have had a problem accessing the email recently.
That's why you haven't gotten any responses from them. I do apologise for this issue.

I have sent the transferring information and medicine list to them physically.
You might receive the parcel soon.

I will inform you as soon as I receive any updates.

Regards,
Foo

So it seems there is still life there