No VIPs jumped the queue at vaccine center, says Samut Prakan doctor

webfact

2 hours ago, webfact said:

There was a flow problem, he said, saying that some people had arrived in the morning for afternoon jabs and they needed to redress the balance so that people could get back to their jobs. 

Huh, so Thai logic is to push the early arrivals for the afternoon jab  ahead of those that arrived for their morning jabs ? Send them blighters home and tell them to come back as scheduled !

2 hours ago, worgeordie said:

So who were the fabulous 10 who got taken to the head of the

queue ..No VIP's then  ..only connected  poor people , i don't think so.

regards Worgeordie

As the good doctor says, it was necessary to "redress the balance" .........Ws!

• Like 2

“There was a flow problem, he said,“

They couldn’t get the VIP’s to the front of the line without people seeing. THAT was the flow problem.

tbh, I feel sorry for the doctor that has to spout such nonsense, on the other hand, they should have organized things much better so that there wasn’t a long queue.

appointments are made for a purpose.

• Like 2

A friend said he has connections at a certain vaccination center and told me I could get vaccinated as he has arranged for his entire household including 2 maids. I turned down the offer as it is sinovac. TIT we all know people are jumping the queues. 

• Like 1

I got my Johnson and Johnson shot at the local supermarket pharmacy. In and out in 15 minutes. Only that long because they had to observe me for 10 minutes. If they have it they have plenty of places that can administer a simple shot.