Jump to content

Chonburi eases some restrictions effective Monday, June 14th: Pools, foot massage, gyms, and more


Recommended Posts

pool1.jpeg

 

The Chonburi Communicable Disease Committee, chaired by the governor, released the following order effective Monday, June 14th, easing some Covid-19 restrictions.

 

The order noted that the situation with Covid-19 was still not resolved but the following venues and items were being eased due to, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office, not majorly being a source of Covid-19 infections.

 

Anything not listed in this list remains the same as before.

 

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/06/11/chonburi-eases-some-restrictions-effective-monday-june-14th-pools-foot-massage-gyms-and-more/

 

PattayaNews.jpg

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, smedly said:

convenience stores still closed at 11pm ......................................for what ?

 

Does it bother you they close at 11pm ?

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've no problem with the rules of the current lockdown. What amazes me is that while we are in lockdown, an effort to vaccinate the greatest majority of residents during this time is not done at the same time. Afterall, isn't this is the best way?

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ehs818 said:

I've no problem with the rules of the current lockdown. What amazes me is that while we are in lockdown, an effort to vaccinate the greatest majority of residents during this time is not done at the same time. Afterall, isn't this is the best way?

 

they are too busy trying to buy a chupa chup after 11pm to worry about getting vaccinated.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, skorp13 said:

 

It may bother the people that have been laid off because a shift has been eliminated

 

I  doubt Smedly got laid of from his/her job at 7/11.

 

FWIW a shift has not been eliminated, the closure of 11pm to 4am (or is it 5am?) opening affects two shifts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Joinaman said:

still no bars 

such an intelligent virus that will not kill you having a massage, a meal, or a soft drink, but will definitely kill you if you dare to sit in a bar with a beer !

Meanwhile thousand of families struggle with no work and no income, and how many tourist are daft enough to come if no bars ?

I suspect that they may think people behave themselves a little better in these places? If you 'ease' restrictions, you have to make a gradual change.


 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joinaman said:

still no bars 

such an intelligent virus that will not kill you having a massage, a meal, or a soft drink, but will definitely kill you if you dare to sit in a bar with a beer !

Meanwhile thousand of families struggle with no work and no income, and how many tourist are daft enough to come if no bars ?

If only people could go to a bar and be Socially Responsible in these Covid times.

But they cannot

All starts well, but after the 3rd Beer, the Guard drops, as do the Inhibitions, along with any reasonable behavior ( not for all, but for many ), and that is how the Covid spreads.

Thats why the bars are closed

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

If only people could go to a bar and be Socially Responsible in these Covid times.

But they cannot

All starts well, but after the 3rd Beer, the Guard drops, as do the Inhibitions, along with any reasonable behavior ( not for all, but for many ), and that is how the Covid spreads.

Thats why the bars are closed

still don't understand how the covid will spread, just because they are enjoying themselves

Its either in the bar already, or its not, so if you sit eating and drinking soft drinks nice and quiet, it will still spread it its already in the room

Having a laugh and more noise and messing about cannot increase the chances of catching it, if it is not already in the room 

And don't mention social distancing , that's in your dreams if you think that applies to any bar or restaurant 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MasterBaker said:

what could possibly go wrong?

 

Yes, with still around 3000 new cases a day, and around 30 deceased each day, I would have thought now may now be the right time.  However, nothing should be allowed to stand in the way of a Thai, and a baht.   🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Leaver said:

 

Yes, with still around 3000 new cases a day, and around 30 deceased each day, I would have thought now may now be the right time.  However, nothing should be allowed to stand in the way of a Thai, and a baht.   🙂

30a day out of a population of 68 million would not even be noticed if not for the constant  media hype

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Joinaman said:

30a day out of a population of 68 million would not even be noticed if not for the constant  media hype

 

Perhaps look at it as 30 dead out of 3000. 

 

Imagine if 3,000,000 Thai's were infected.  That's 30,000 dead.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Joinaman said:

still no bars 

such an intelligent virus that will not kill you having a massage, a meal, or a soft drink, but will definitely kill you if you dare to sit in a bar with a beer !

Meanwhile thousand of families struggle with no work and no income, and how many tourist are daft enough to come if no bars ?

 

Agree with you completely.  They should reopen the Krystal club tonight.  Oh wait.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Leaver said:

 

Perhaps look at it as 30 dead out of 3000. 

 

Imagine if 3,000,000 Thai's were infected.  That's 30,000 dead.  

perhaps look at it as 30 out of 68 million

which is insignificant in reality compared to the daily death rate 

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Leaver said:

 

Perhaps look at it as 30 dead out of 3000. 

 

Imagine if 3,000,000 Thai's were infected.  That's 30,000 dead.  

You really think that only 3000 are infected per day?? Be serious. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dennnis said:

You really think that only 3000 are infected per day?? Be serious. 

 

Of course not.  The numbers would be a lot higher. 

 

3000 new cases per day would be the number of tests they can perform and / or the number of revolving hospital beds available. 

 

The keep beating the prison and migrant worker drum, but the genie is well and truly out of the bottle.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joinaman said:

perhaps look at it as 30 out of 68 million

which is insignificant in reality compared to the daily death rate 

 

You fail to see the deadly potential in the 3000 infected each day, and in all likelihood, the true infection rate is much much higher.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, smedly said:

convenience stores still closed at 11pm ......................................for what ?

Convenience......!

Perhaps an effort to hold back crime too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some off topic baiting and bickering posts removed also replies

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2021 at 12:43 PM, Ralf001 said:

 

I  doubt Smedly got laid of from his/her job at 7/11.

 

FWIW a shift has not been eliminated, the closure of 11pm to 4am (or is it 5am?) opening affects two shifts.

i know of one that was laid off because of reduced hours and she'd been there quite a while

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skorp13 said:

i know of one that was laid off because of reduced hours and she'd been there quite a while

 

<deleted>. Am sure she was not the only one though, nor the last.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...