TAT launches “Phuket is now open” marketing campaign

webfact

10 minutes ago, webfact said:

“Phuket is now open”, under the theme of ‘Amazing Thailand, Now even more Amazing’.

Yes amazing Thailand, even more amazing, according to news reports Phuket is dead.

Miraculously T.A.T. with their marketing campaign will suddenly bring it back to life.????????????????????????????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

regurgitated words and faded slogans, i mean, i wish them all the best, really, but i don't see any significant incoming of tourists or revenues to justify all this brouhaha of song and dance... 

Wait until the Fake News Police see this con. Seriously, there are jails in the US which are more alluring than Phuket. What is open?

Who wants a stick shoved up your nose 5 times in two weeks? This scheme should be called "Amazing Thailand Phuket  Prison".

I would hope the police puts a stop to this money grab.

• Haha 2

No doubt the campaign will be awash with photos showing Patpong heaving with throngs of tourists piling into the open bars and go-go's. On the next page there will be packed restaurants with customers all raising their wine and beer glasses in a "Cheers" cheer to celebrate the fact that you can buy these drinks with your meal. ????????????

• Like 2

zero reason for westerners to come to Phuket now, during western summer.

except empty/uncrowded beaches.just find same at home.Phuket rainy too.

phuket deader than disco and will remain so until restrictions all ditched  (other than fullvax for intl tourists). 1July is Dead. Long Live 1 Oct potential high season thailand reopening........

3 hours ago, petermik said:

Lies Lies Lies....unless quarantine appeals to you....

Hey there may be wealthy tourists whop are into that. Get yourself imprisoned in Phuket; escape and go to Chiang Mai for a public whipping; then on to Koh Tao and drown yourself in a swimming pool. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), in partnership with the King Power International Group, has launched a new marketing campaign, “Phuket is now open”, under the theme of ‘Amazing Thailand, Now even more Amazing’.

Except most of it isn't?

• Like 2