Friendship Bridge To Udon Thani

Dazzler

I am going across the border at the Friendship Bridge to extend my Non- Imm Visa, and will then need to go to Udorn.

As I am not going to Vientiane, what is the easiest way to get there from the Friendship Bridge by bus?

Can I flag down the bus from Vientiane and get on it?! Is there a shuttle bus from the border to Udorn?

Thanks

I am going across the border at the Friendship Bridge to extend my Non- Imm Visa, and will then need to go to Udorn.

As I am not going to Vientiane, what is the easiest way to get there from the Friendship Bridge by bus?

Can I flag down the bus from Vientiane and get on it?! Is there a shuttle bus from the border to Udorn?

Thanks

Are you crossing from Laos or Thailand??

If you are talking about a Thai Non Imm Visa ,you have to go to Vientienne as that is where the Thai Consul is located.You will need to lodge your application AM and pick up your passport PM the next day.

Tuk tuks and mini buses ply the route from the border to Vientienne and vice versa,baht buses and share mini vans as well as service coaches ply the Nong Khai to Udon Thani route.