Where to buy CBD oil in Thailand

I'm searching for a bona fide  source of CBD oil in Thailand that dose not contain any THC, it comes in in 10ml and 20ml bottle that are contain active cannabidoil, (cannabis sativa) derivative of Hemp oil and other natural additives for personal use similar to the items below i use now.

would appreciate either PM to me or or reply on these pages...

IMG_20210619_105826.jpg

IMG_20210619_105837.jpg

Almost all the Cannabis oil I’ve seen contains a ton of THC. Although I have seen the CBD a few times it’s clear tan oil like clean motor oil. THC oil is black. I rarely use the oil anymore I make my own by putting flower in a blender and grinning it to dust and then cook with it. Or mix that up with the oil. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JimboB4 said:

Almost all the Cannabis oil I’ve seen contains a ton of THC. Although I have seen the CBD a few times it’s clear tan oil like clean motor oil. THC oil is black. I rarely use the oil anymore I make my own by putting flower in a blender and grinning it to dust and then cook with it. Or mix that up with the oil. 

What is CBD oil used for?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, JimboB4 said:

back in the day we used to procure 'honey oil' - almost clear, almost pure THC. The clarity (or not) is purely process related (and the extract medium). Don't forget to decarboxylate if you're cooking.. 

I got mine from my local government hospital after a consultation with a doctor. Our hospital isn't one of those fancy hospitals that do everything. It's somewhat similar to a 'Medical Reception Station. Unfortunately the CBD didn't work for me. 

Now here we go with the knockers saying it wasn't real.

Sorry correction. I was given THC not CBD. Mix up by the doctor. I took it anyway. 

Edited by IvorBiggun2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, JimboB4 said:

do you grow flowers or have a good source to buy ? thank you.

• 4 months later...