Golf in Phuket

lanting18

Thanks for the suggestion. 

7 hours ago, Rhacsyn said:

First choice for me would be Red Mountain without a doubt. It is stunning and next door you have Loch Palm. Nearby is Phuket Country club.

Closer to the airport is Blue Canyon but that can get wet this season. Finally one of my other favourites is Laguna.

https://www.golfsavers.com/best-golf-courses-in-phuket

On 6/23/2021 at 5:04 AM, Rhacsyn said:

First choice for me would be Red Mountain without a doubt. It is stunning and next door you have Loch Palm. Nearby is Phuket Country club.

Closer to the airport is Blue Canyon but that can get wet this season. Finally one of my other favourites is Laguna.

https://www.golfsavers.com/best-golf-courses-in-phuket

Red Mountain stunning, (bring at least a dozen golf balls) my favourite of all golf courses I've played worldwide, but if you play of more than 12 then Loch Palms (also excellent) is a bit kinder.

Price wise Mission Hills probably cheapest, but not nearly as good.

Blue Canyon excellent course as well but was walking only when I last played there.

Red Mountain is the Disney of golf in the island with a lot of wow factor. Laguna Phucket is a very well maintained course mainly flatter than most. Next to Red Mountain with the same owners is Loch Palm with water elevations and is a fun course.

I understand the the Canyon course has now re opened at Blue Canyon naer the airport and should be on the list. 

Enjoy.

• 1 month later...

If you don’t have your own clubs have a look at phuketgolfclubhire.com or on facebook Phuket Golf Club Hire. Clubs charge anywhere between 1500-2000 a set per round but her rates are only thb500 per day.

courses to play in order

Red Mountain expensive but very scenic and golfers challenge

Blue Canyon either Lakes or Canyon courses - Canyon is the championship course

thereafter you have Laguna which i dont like as the fairways are very wet and soggy and they have small funny tricky greens, then you have Loch Palm which is sister course to Red Mountain its been redesigned and is a nice course to play a very scenic course also is Mission Hills but the greens here are not as good as other courses but the views out to the Andaman sea and island is stunning, thereafter last one is Phuket Country Club stay away they allow thai players and groups to play nothing from a 5 to 6 ball and if you get stuck behind them they wont be courteous and let you through. good luck

benefit you do have coming now is that green fees are very cheaper and at Blue Canyon for 1500 it includes buggy and caddie booking fee so you only have caddie tip at end of play thb 500....