Application form link for Covid vaccination

Speedo1968

I live outside a small town about 50km south of Khon Kaen and went to a local clinic to ask about applying for vaccination.
The vaccinations were being done at the towns hospital.
At the clinic ( which I have attended as a patient in my years here ) the doctor said that I can register there for the vaccination.
I gave him a copy of my passport.
Oh dear he said the application requires an ID that has 13 numbers, your passport only has 9 numbers so I cannot register you.
He said he would try to figure out a way but I have heard nothing since.

I have looked online for the link to download the government application form or apply on line, could someone kindly send me details of the link ?
Many thanks

1 minute ago, jerrymahoney said:

https://vaccine.kku.ac.th/register  use translate but useless without the two Thai ID numbers.

Thanks for your prompt reply.
Will ask a friend to translate for me so I can understand what 2 numbers are required.
I live in Banphai so any vaccination would be done here not in KK.
I have a hospital followup appointment at KKU  next month so if here in Banphai fails I will ask at KKU.

1 minute ago, jerrymahoney said:

The 12 digit Thai ID number and the code on the back of the ID card.

laser-code_preview.jpg

Thanks for that, I don't have Thai ID, the doctor mentioned 13 numbers the one above allowing for - is 14 or 12 without, hopefully the doctor can find a way round it.

1 hour ago, jerrymahoney said:

https://vaccine.kku.ac.th/register  use translate but useless without the two Thai ID numbers.

Can you enlightenme a little regarding the ID Card that you referto?  I have a pink id card but on the back it does not have a 10 digit number, so I presume this registration site is meant forThai nationals.

AmI correct?

The Thai ID card is for Thais -- I was told at one of the vax sites that they would apply for one for me via MOPH but nothing has happened for several weeks.

This is what the front of a Thai ID card looks like with the 13 digit number.

The back looks like as posted above with the 2 letter prefix.

download.jpg

Edited by jerrymahoney