Status "Pending"

I successfully submitted my 90 day report online 3 days before needed.  However now it has been 5 days and when I check the status it is still Pending, instead of Approved.  Do I need to go to Phuket Immigration and do it in person?

My last online 90 day report took a full week. I submitted it on a Tuesday and was approved the next Tuesday. If it says pending or under consideration (I forget the wording) when you login, I'd give it a few more days. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Surelynot said:

Easier by post.........either way include a screen shot and record the number of your online application......(UbonJoe told me to do this and then they won't fine you).

Not when it gets lost in the post as happened to me, my fault apparently. Not all offices will do post- too much involved

• Haha 1

Can't say with absolute certainty, but I don't think Phuket Immigration does mail-in 90 day reports. Never heard of anyone doing it.

Phuket is a relatively small place, so it doesn't really take a long time to get through to Immigration and the drive-thru. They also push online reporting. I think that they think that mail-in isn't necessary with the two options available.

For large provinces, it may make sense for mail-in, but not Phuket.

It usually doesn't take five days to get online approval. Longest I've ever had to wait for online approval was two days and that was the first time. It usually happens on the same day and varies from a few minutes to a few hours. 

I would go in person to the drive-thru, but hey, that's just me.

Edited by KarenBravo

2 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

Not when it gets lost in the post as happened to me, my fault apparently. Not all offices will do post- too much involved

Happened to me once went to the office no explanation and gave me 100 days??

I'd just like to say, excellent service from my particular Issan immigration office. I was in and out of there in an amazing 30 mins, getting a Non-B visa for my new job. No complaints or nit picking about any of the documents. Then he even did my 90 day, even though it was about a month away. I'm never living or working anywhere near BKK again.

Edited by CrunchWrapSupreme
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

The drive through service at Phuket immigration is quick and easy. Although I usually take copies of passport/visa etc. they only seem to need the completed TM47. 

That's only for the first time, I think. Now, it's just your passport.

On 6/24/2021 at 12:12 PM, ubonjoe said:

Take copy of your online report when you go.

@jdean - suggest that you also take a completed TM47 form with you if you do need to go. I was in a similar situation to yours a couple of years ago when an online report of mine got perpetually stuck in the PENDING category. When I eventually went to my office (Rayong) to rectify matters, the very first thing I was asked for was a completed TM47!

Oh, and by the way, you will probably be wasting your time trying to find out meaningfully why your report was perpetually stuck in the PENDING category, based on my experience. The only explanation which I and my wife could tease out after much effort being expended was something along the lines of "blame the computer"!!