90 day report online rejected "Please update TM.30"

Hey

I've tried 3 times to file my TM.47 (90 day report) online on their website but it was rejected all 3 times with the reasoning "Please update TM.30". I have done one 90 day reporting before (in person) so this is not my first time. However, since then I have moved to a new address but my landlord has filed the TM30 two weeks ago and I have the TM30 receipt so the TM30 is updated/accurate. On the TM47 I also made sure that the address matches exactly the address on my TM30. 

Any idea what's going on? Do they want me to visit in person because I've changed my address? If so, it doesn't make sense to just say "Please update TM.30". 

Thank you. 

OP, the online system only has one response when you cant do a 90 day report, it will say "please visit immigration office" etc. How are you getting the please update TM30 message ?

35 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

OP, the online system only has one response when you cant do a 90 day report, it will say "please visit immigration office" etc. How are you getting the please update TM30 message ?

He submitted the report and immigration rejected it.

When rejected the reason is by remark at the bottom of the application.

40 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Just because "please visit immigration office" is the only response you have either seen or heard about does not mean that's the only response.

Since there are no extra options that the OP may have selected while inputting data, I would accept that it is possible that a different response is possible.

YMMV

TiT