Covid-19 Survey

Skeptic7

Covid-19 Exposure   

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There's a lot of fear out there, especially here in Thailand, it seems. I know of 10 former coworkers and a family of 6, in which 4, who have had CV-19. All were in USA. All were mild cases and not hospitalized. I know zero people here whom have had it, nor do I know anyone who knows anyone who's had it here.

What's your story? 

31 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Perhaps this should be moved to the Farang Pub? 

Perhaps this poll should be closed, because it is completely useless, the official figures are out there for everybody to see and everybody knows how to read Thai statistics...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Our story,  1 of my UK sons son proved positive but no symptoms and did not pass it on to anyone strange I thought.

One person hospitalized  here just outside the village visiting family who went to shops and market in the village but no one in the village has had any symptoms.

Maybe the masks work good. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swiss1960 said:

Perhaps this poll should be closed, because it is completely useless, the official figures are out there for everybody to see and everybody knows how to read Thai statistics...

It is also meaningless unless it is specified whether it is specific to Thailand or not.

• Haha 1

I know over 10 people who have had it in the US, and one friend in the PI. He was the only one sick for more than three days. He had flu like symptoms for nearly two weeks. He is fully recovered. All the rest, including many well into their 60's, had mild symptoms, and fully recovered. 

There is alot of fear out there. Especially among most Thais. This is not the Bubonic plague. This is not the Zombie Apocalypse. 

From what I have seen or read, very few without underlying conditions seem to get really sick, or die. 

• Like 1