Singapore Visa and Immigration

Singapore Visa

A Singapore visa is not an immigration pass. It is a pre-entry permission for the holder of a valid Singapore visa to travel to, and seek entry, into Singapore. The grant of an immigration pass will be determined by the ICA officers at the point of entry.

For more information: https://www.mfa.gov.sg/Overseas-Mission/New-Delhi/Consular-Services/Visa-Information

• 5 months later...

Singapore Airport Transit Requirements

On December 31, I will arrive into Changi on my way to Australia. On arrival, I will spend an hour in the transit lounge before boarding my onward flight to Australia. I am unsure of what travel documents ( or heath clearance certificates) I will need for flying into Changi  or for my stay in the transit lounge. Can anyone enlighten me as to what the current requirements s are   !!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2021 at 11:50 AM, James Roderick said:

Singapore Airport Transit Requirements

On December 31, I will arrive into Changi on my way to Australia. On arrival, I will spend an hour in the transit lounge before boarding my onward flight to Australia. I am unsure of what travel documents ( or heath clearance certificates) I will need for flying into Changi  or for my stay in the transit lounge. Can anyone enlighten me as to what the current requirements s are   !!

Hey just wondered if you were able to find out anything about Singapore transit requirements yet from other sources? I saw no one answered your post here.. I'm in a similar situation only travelling from New Zealand to Bangkok and transiting 2 hours in changi. From my understanding we don't need any special visa as AUS and NZ are from Category II countries , only need the PCR test taken 72 hours before the flight. Let me know if you know any further info on this