Really Really Slow Right Now

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lastly forgive me for being a little cynical but does anyone really believe the TAT would actually admit to a drop in tourist numbers even if it was the case?

They did report a sizable drop in tourist numbers after the Tsunamis.

What a daft thing to say. Thousands of people had just lost their lives their were television images shown all around the world of the chaos at airports as tourists were trying to leave they could hardly say numbers were up over the following months could they.

Lastly forgive me for being a little cynical but does anyone really believe the TAT would actually admit to a drop in tourist numbers even if it was the case?

What a daft thing to say. Thousands of people had just lost their lives their were television images shown all around the world of the chaos at airports as tourists were trying to leave they could hardly say numbers were up over the following months could they.

You asked if the TAT ever admitted a drop. They did. What else could I say or do? You wanted me to just ignore that and keep believeing in the conspiracy BS like you (and some others) do?

You asked if the TAT ever admitted a drop. They did. What else could I say or do? You wanted me to just ignore that and keep believeing in the conspiracy BS like you (and some others) do?

I was pointing out you were stating the obvious you need to get that potatoe off your shoulder!

southwest19, I believe you asked this question:

Which ThaiGoon correctly answered. If it was so obvious, you certainly failed to include it in your question. So, you can stop the attempted flaming.

southwest19, I believe you asked this question:

Which ThaiGoon correctly answered. If it was so obvious, you certainly failed to include it in your question. So, you can stop the attempted flaming.

Okay I will rephrase my original question for everyones benefit.

Barring tsunamis, nuclear explosions, bird flu epidemics does anyone believe that TAT would actually admit to a drop in tourism? Is that clear enough?