ISP's available in Phuket and your views

Seeall

Hi all...   after wasting hours on google and all the results.. I thought better ask you good people about what ISP's and their service here in Phuket....  please remember thre are many factors involved but.. at least its a start...  BRING IT..

We  in Rawai have had 2 x 3bb accounts, TOT... next door CAT .... most over 5 years ago so yeah times change...   TOT was like going to immi... not fun...   3bb user friendly but caught them out A LOT..

True is only select areas.....

We have condos in Patong...   any recomendations there?

Cheers, stay safe... have fun...

Edited by Seeall
add

3 hours ago, pagallim said:

Been with AIS for quite a few years, for both our phones and home fibre.   Never had an issue, and consistently good speeds.

I have been with 3bb for a long time, moved to AIS when they had a very good offer. I watch TV via internet, caught AIS throttling the speed many times, so moved back to 3bb. No intention of leaving 3bb.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, stevenl said:

I have been with 3bb for a long time, moved to AIS when they had a very good offer. I watch TV via internet, caught AIS throttling the speed many times, so moved back to 3bb. No intention of leaving 3bb.

To be honest 3BB do throttle. But a call to service and it is resolved quickly. And remotely.