Phuket Must Win Vaccine Appointment

MarkT63

Hi Guys

Not sure if this has already been covered but...

Trying to book a vaccine appointment.

Entered on the grey "Vaccination Appointments for Foreigners"

Entered details.

Got this below my personal details:

image.png.a1e1479032a8b31d836563f0e51afc58.png

Can't see anything that refers to an appointment or how to book.

Any ideas?

Cheers

When I had that screen, prior to my first jab via "Phuket Must Win", it basically meant my registration for a vaccine was received, but there was no appointment yet made.  So I was given a 'fully booked' indicator.  I registered on a weekend, and on the Monday the web page changed, I ended up getting an appointment.  I never received an SMS.

My guess is dependent on vaccine availability, and maybe other factors (such as one's age) may come into play, that it could be some days before an appointment is made. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, oldcpu said:

When I had that screen, prior to my first jab via "Phuket Must Win", it basically meant my registration for a vaccine was received, but there was no appointment yet made.  So I was given a 'fully booked' indicator.  I registered on a weekend, and on the Monday the web page changed, I ended up getting an appointment.  I never received an SMS.

My guess is dependent on vaccine availability, and maybe other factors (such as one's age) may come into play, that it could be some days before an appointment is made. 

Thanks for this - guess I will just have to wait and go back online every day or so to see if anything changes.

Am under 60 and healthy so guess I am not at the front of the queue!!

Cheers

They've run out of vaccines...for now.  I almost had an appointment but there was a screw up with my passport.  Now no vaccines.  I'm hoping that they will have some more soon.  But now that the Sandbox is open I'm not sure what they will do.   Keep checking the website, maybe 1x in morning and 1x in  afternoon.    

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, LivingNThailand said:

They've run out of vaccines...for now.  I almost had an appointment but there was a screw up with my passport.  Now no vaccines.  I'm hoping that they will have some more soon.  But now that the Sandbox is open I'm not sure what they will do.   Keep checking the website, maybe 1x in morning and 1x in  afternoon.    

Thanks for that

????

10 minutes ago, LivingNThailand said:

Could you clarify what the "screw up" was please? It may be valuable info to those following in your footsteps. Thanks.

• Like 1

Just now, skatewash said:

As others have said it's a temporary status displayed while they wait for new vaccines to arrive.  When that happens you will be able to make an appointment using gray button on the phuket.win site.  Check the site as often as you wish, but twice a day is certainly not excessive.  Don't rely on being contacted by SMS, doesn't happen in the vast majority of cases.  You have to be proactive and check yourself rather than passively wait for an SMS.

Thanks guys for all your help

• Like 1