Trading Forex

"one maid said she had to put off retirement 30 years coz of the losses she took. "

So, your analysis of the entire Chinese stock market is based on one anecdotal piece of "evidence". Thanks for your insight.

Edited by backflip

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is that they are taking loans for their property and belongings plus they trade on margin. Just like it was the case during the nasdaq and new german market bubble. 99% of the traders that time were blown out and will never come back. Financial suicide and alot of misery to come.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Whatever you say but there is definitely money to be made in forex trading (or any other trading for that matter....let it be trading oil, grains, indices or other commodities)..........But nothing is easy. You have to dedicate yourself completely for it to acheive the desired results. in fact dedication, hardwork, persistance are key to success in any business..........

Here let me tell you, which will help you and may be hundreds like you to get motivated. I am a full time forex trader since 1999.......traded forex using phone trading thro' 1999 till 2003....sinc e2004 I started trading forex online using an USA broker company and it was great.........I invested only US$ 300 in 2004 which I had grown to around 95,000 dollars till date. thats around 31600% profit. This was never smooth........because forex trading is very tricky. the initial US$300 which I invested became 75 in a few months..........from where it bounced back with great speed......i.e. from 75 it became 14500 in just 5 weeks..........then i withdraw some 6000 usd out of it......the remaining around 8500 became 34000 in next 4 months or so..........now the total was 40k.....out of this I withdraw 25 k and continued trading with remaining 15 k .......in next 2 years I made almost 55k profit on this............I have a great system which followed religiously (my religion === MAKE MONEY ) can give around 10000 to 15000% profit in a year ............The problem that I am facing currently in following my system is that I am not getting a proper assistant and its impossible for me to monitor the market 24 hours without taking rest............If any of you are in Thailand and eager to learn my system then reply me.........I don't need any fees from you..........your fees will be that you will have to work with me for 6 months to 1 year.........during which I will be able to make nice profit for myself and you will be able to learn the system.................

Sorry, but I see it as being VERY obvious. If these people are so smart, why are they selling you information so that you can get rich? I see it as a simple scam. You want some good tips? Send me 10,000 baht and I will show you how to get RICH beyond your wildest dreams. If you send me 10,000 baht, I will be 10,000 baht richer and you will be a sucker. :o

ADDED - Las Vegas offers as good or better odds. :D

Hi

I live in Chiang Mai and have been trading Spot Forex for about 18 months. I watch 2 monitors for 12 hours every day. So what's the deal? icon14.gif